NO! It is possible to establish a company with a shareholder abroad. There are two alternatives and we will prepare everything for you:

Alternative 1:

You have the deed notarized by a notary abroad. For this notary, you also need a so-called apostille on the deed. This is a confirmation by an authority that the notary is actually licensed. This possibility exists in most countries. You can find an overview here:

Alternative 2:

Alternatively, notarizations and certifications by German missions abroad (= embassy) are also possible. You can find more information at